Search engine optimization, or SEO, is incredibly important for marketers. When you optimize your web pages — including your blog posts — you’re making your website more visible to people who are entering keywords associated with your product or service via search engines like Google. Blackstar ADS is there to help you reach millions of your potential customers at the same time.
Key points to be remember before making Website/Blog:
1. Focus on 1–2 long-tail keywords that match the intent of your target reader:-
Optimizing your blog posts for keywords is not about incorporating as many keywords into your posts as possible. Nowadays, this actually hurts your SEO because search engines consider this keyword stuffing (i.e., including keywords as much as possible with the sole purpose of ranking highly in organic search).
2. Include these 1–2 keywords in specific parts of your post:-
There are four essential places where you should try to include your keywords: title tag, headers & body, URL, and meta description.
3. Make sure your blog is mobile-friendly (or has a responsive design).
4. Optimize the meta description and use all the space.
5. Optimize your images with image alt text.
6. Don’t use too many similar topic tags.
7. Use URL structures that help your visitors.
8. Link internally when possible.
9. Use Google’s Search Console.
10. Use topic clusters.
11. Continually create and publish evergreen content.
12. Re-purpose or update your current content and remove outdated content.